What are appetite suppressants?
When people can’t resist the urge to indulge in their favorite meals or just can’t seem to stop snacking between meals, appetite suppressant pills can be very tempting solution.
Appetite suppressants contain special ingredients that can stimulate hunger sensors in your stomach, which send “completely full” signals to your brain, making it believe that you are full.
There are many appetite suppressants on the market, both synthetic and natural. Synthetic ones generally are prescription only and you can use them for short period of time.
On the other side natural appetite suppressants can be purchased without prescription, there are no side effects involved and you can use them for as long as you want.
After going through many appetite suppressants on the market, we came up with the following top recommendations:
- Average weight loss: 2-3 lbs per week
- 495mg of Hoodia Gordonii per pill; 90 pills per box
- Ingredient: Only pure & unaltered Hoodia Gordonii
- Contains Bioperine for 30% faster absorption
- Has all the required certificates (CITES, COA, Organics Annex Certificate)
- 6 months money back guarantee
- Price: From $54.95 (about £35)
- Average weight loss: 1.75 lbs per week
- Dual action weight loss system
- Ingredients: Yerba Mate, Damiana, Guarana extracts
- Popular brand in UK (Boots, Tesco, ASDA, Lloyds Pharmacy…)
- Big media attention (Daily Star, Daily Express, The Mirror, Telegraph, Blackhair etc.)
- 8 clinical trials since 2000
- Price: From £22.45
- Average weight loss: 1-1.5 lbs per week
- Ingredient: Bioginate Complex (seaweed extract)
- Well-known diet pill in the UK
- For people with BMI of 18.5 and above
- Price: From £19.41 (50-pills box)